Registered Nurse - Operating Room
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? Connected Health Care is searching for passionate nurses for an established Health Care system in Wisconsin for their OR department.
Our client is dedicated to making an impact on their community and their employees. If you are looking to join a team that's mission is to make a difference in other people's lives, this could be a great fit for you.
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES!
What You Can Expect:
- OR nursing is one of the few specialties where the nurse has only one patient from start to finish.
- Compassionate leadership and teammates
- Teamwork and support staff of surgical and anesthesia techs, clinical techs, and ancillary departments
- Continuing education program curated to your experience level and individual need
- Add value to our team by contributing your expertise in the circulating or scrub role
- Ensure safe and effective nursing care until your patient is transferred from your care to recovery
- Oversee the instrument and equipment set-up for your OR, including utilization of preference cards and ability to anticipate your surgeons needs
- Coordinate and oversee your room during a case as the circulator
- Facilitate effective and efficient transition between surgical procedures
- Utilize appropriate body mechanics in moving your patients to stretchers and OR tables to prevent injury
- Manage your patients care and medication, including assistance with anesthesia
- Consistently review your charts for completeness, in accordance with documentation protocols prior to and after the surgical procedure
Required Minimum Licensure/Certification:
- Current/active license as a registered nurse in the State of Wisconsin
- Must have a current BLS card from the American Heart Association on the first day of employment in position.
- National certification in area of specialty preferred
- 1+ years of experience in an OR setting is preferred but not required
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Brittany Powell - Recruiter/Account Manager
(512) - 334 - 6625