Come see why Wesley Enhanced Living is Ranked #4 in the Nation as a Best Workplace in our industry!
The RN Supervisor is responsible to make a compelling difference in the lives of our residents through providing excellence and innovation in aging services. The RN Supervisor performs the duties of this role in accordance with community and resident needs, government regulations, projected industry changes, and WEL policies and procedures.
The RN Supervisor would:
- Support the philosophy, objectives and administrative policies established by the facility for staff members of nursing services
- Implement federal, state and accreditation regulations and standards related to LTC
- Demonstrate knowledge and interprets legal and nursing practice standards in directing resident care activities
- Implement nursing practice standards in directing resident care activities.
- Demonstrate knowledge, skill and ability when implementing systems which foster the participation of nursing personnel in planning, coordinating, evaluation and implementing a program of nursing practices to insure safe, efficient and therapeutically effective nursing
- Direct and supervises activities of the neighborhoods for the provision of nursing care services
- Make rounds in the entire HC at a minimum of twice per shift
- Assess, assist and manage all emergency occurrences during the shift
- Perform other duties as required.
At WEL, you will be paid a competitive compensation and enjoy a generous benefits package including schedule flexibility!
Some of our benefits include:
- Health Insurance (including prescription and vision)
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plans
- Wellnes program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Other generous benefits
WEL is ranked #4 in the nation on the 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces in Aging Services list, and has been a Certified Great Place to Work for the past four years in a row. We got here because of our amazingly talented employees and their commitment to our mission of making a compelling difference in the lives of our residents!
We welcome your application and invite you to visit: to learn more about our 130+ year young organization, our enhanced living philosophy, and our award winning team of employees.
For the safety and protection of our residents, employees, and visitors our organization requires that all staff members receive the COVID-19 vaccine and the booster.
Apply today and imagine the possibilities!
An Equal Opportunity Employer | A Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccine Employer
Education or Degree Requirement:
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations:
- Current RN license with the State of Pennsylvania.
- CPR Certification