Piers Meadows Recruitment are looking for an Occupational Therapist to work in Worcester.
- To work as part of a Hospice's specialist multi-disciplinary palliative care team, contributing to the effective provision of rehabilitation and therapy services in IPU and Living Well Services. To support patients and carers, virtually or face to face depending on the need
- Using specialist knowledge and evidence based principles, assess, plan, implement and evaluate occupational therapy interventions to facilitate safe discharge and to enable and maximise function for patients living at home.
- To act as a resource for health care professionals and relevant agencies on Occupational Therapy issues
- Salary range £35,764 - £39,428.
- Full- time 37.5 hours per week but open to part- time hours
- May also consider a locum or contract
You must be a HCPC registered Occupational Therapist to be eligible for this role.
Our agency can help with all aspects of compliance, including pay for a new DBS, occupational health clearance and mandatory training should you not already have these in place.
If you are interested, please reply to this advert with you CV, or contact Kim at Piers Meadows. I look forward to hearing from you!