OR Registered Nurse Circulator
Connected Health Care is searching for a passionate OR Registered Nurse Circulator to join a team in near Sydney, Montana. New and seasoned Nurses are welcome to apply.
If you are looking for a friendly and compassionate group of Nurses that will also push you to grow your skills, this could be a great fit for you.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Deliver professional nursing care in the operative setting to patients undergoing surgical or other
- Perform scrub functions including the selection and handling of instruments and supplies used during procedure.
- Perform circulating functions including monitoring, recording and communicating patient condition and
managing overall nursing care of patient before, during and after procedure.
- Directly assist operating physician with surgical tasks including hemostasis, suturing and wound exposure as well as patient positioning.
- Prepare operating rooms and surgical instruments and equipment for use.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Current RN licensure.
BLS and ACLS Required.
Must be able to read, write legibly, speak, and comprehend English.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Kyren Block - Senior Executive Recruiter
(512) - 337 - 8760