TPF recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a fast growing, and highly successful firm of chartered accountants based in Sevenoaks who are looking for a part time Bookkeeper to join their team. This is a key role where you will be responsible for bookkeeping, supporting with management accounts, vat returns and other services to a mixed and varied client base across Kent and the South-East. You will carve a key role here, adding value to clients and building relationships, within a growing team and firm. You will have the opportunity to work flexible hours, or a hybrid working pattern, and will have lots of autonomy. Our client is open to candidates looking to work between 22-35 hours per week.
Joining this firm of chartered accountants as a Bookkeeper, you will carve a key, hands on role, as you develop within this firm and environment. Acting for varied sole traders, partnerships and limited company SME's and OMB's of varying size and industry sector, you will be responsible for:
- Bookkeeping through to trial balance stage
- Helping clients get prepared for MTD
- Supporting with management accounts
- Setting up clients on cloud software (Xero) and advising them on how to use it
- Completing CIS returns
- VAT preparation and returns
- You may be AAT studying, or hold an AAT qualification, which would be a bonus, but if supported by a relevant career history and technical skill set, a strong, relevant, experienced background only, is equally of interest, as well.
- You will have anything from 2 - 5 years, or significantly more experience within accountancy practice bookkeeping, or perhaps be a self-employed bookkeeper seeking the stability of a permanent employed position, carving a role within this team of professionals, carrying out bookkeeping services for a wide-ranging client base.
- As well as providing a quality bookkeeping service, the team advise on cloud accounting software and you will use your knowledge and experience to develop and utilise this experience further, as a key addition to this growing and successful division within the firm.
- £25,000- £30,000, depending on experience.
- Can be between 22-35 hours per week.
- Competitive holiday and pension
- Flexible working and Hybrid working hours
- Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch for a confidential conversation.
Refer a friend..
We're keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We're looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, we'd love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply)