We are Lhoist
Lhoist North America is a subsidiary of the Lhoist Group, the global leader in the lime, dolime, and minerals markets, with over 50 locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.What makes us different?
We focus on safety and people first. Being privately held and financially stable, we're able to invest more time to develop our products and the people who bring them to life. Here you can be more than just another number. We encourage our talented team members to take on new roles, enhance their abilities and solve real problems.Responsibilities
- Load and deliver lime slurry to the customers in a safe and timely manner
- Perform equipment inspections in accordance with DOT requirements
- Ability to resolve equipment issues with limited supervision
- Work up to 30 hours per week including weekends..
• Must have a Class A CDL with tanker endorsementEducation and Experience
• High School Diploma, GED Equivalent, or 15 years of demonstrated skills or ability
• Must have at least 6 months of tanker experienceCompensation
- $1000.00 sign-on bonus
- 24% commission based on freight table.
- $24 per hour while not driving
Call Karen at
Lhoist North America is growing. We're constantly innovating our offerings to meet the needs of customers in every industry and community we serve. Join us and find a safety-first, values driven culture, along with the support and freedom to achieve all your goals.
Lhoist North America is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor).