Pulmonology/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine
University Medical Partners
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Pulmonology, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine physician to join our multidisciplinary team in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
- Full time is 36 patient contact hours per week
- Seeking general Pulmonologist/Sleep Medicine physician to work alongside 4 physicians in the clinic
- Locations: Pleasanton and Hayward/Castro Valley
- Opportunity is a split between 50% Pulmonary and 50% Sleep Medicine
- Clinician sees approximately 14- 16 patients a day
- Call Schedule: 1:4
- Inpatient general Pulmonary consult service at Stanford Valley Care Hospital in Pleasanton, CA
- Opportunity to work in ICU along with 18 intensivists
- Sleep Lab is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine with 4 beds
- Clinician will provide in-lab and home sleep studies
- Collaborate with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty physicians
- Diverse patient population
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with talented team of providers, specialists, and Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- Growth opportunities available
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
University Medical Partners was born out of the aspiration for Stanford Medicine and local, leading providers to partner together to bring high-quality care to patients within surrounding communities. Together, we are committed to delivering outstanding, leading-edge care to our patients.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network. Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
Our philosophy stresses the importance of family and community in the health of patients. We love the challenge of taking care of entire multi-generational families, particularly in today's world where families can take so many different forms. We are a collective of community clinics which have a deep history in the area. We partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient care with access to Stanford specialists and technology. Your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use, online tool. With MyHealth, you can manage your appointments, access your confidential medical records, request prescriptions, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.