Substantial Sign on Bonus for a Limited Time!
Join the ACCESS PT family in our Kingston, NY facility located in the beautiful Hudson Valley today! Less than 3 minutes to apply!
You will thrive in your career as a Physical Therapist with ACCESS PT while treating 2 patients per hour with an opportunity to have scheduling autonomy.
We are 100% Physical Therapist owned and operated. We currently operate over 50 facilities across 4 states and would love to have you come grow with us and help others move better, live better and feel better! We are proud to have been named one of the Best Companies to work for in NY for 6 years including 2021! Physical Therapist Benefits:
- Opportunity to grow as a clinician and a leader, Director, Area Director or Regional Director Establish career path programs for those who are interested in a leadership role.
- Leadership Development Program
Physical Therapist Day to Day:
- Work/life Balance
- Generous paid-time off Up to 160 hours plus 6 paid holidays
- Activities, events and staff outings
- Professional Growth and Development
- Medbridge subscription
- Yearly company hosted continuing education courses
- Certificate in Advanced Orthopedic Physical Therapy through University of Hartford.
- Reimbursement for relevant specialty certifications upon passing exam
- Opportunity to mentor students as a Clinical Instructor.
- Comprehensive benefits package:
- Health/Vision/Dental/Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan
- 50% reimbursement of APTA membership dues
Physical Therapist Position Requirements:
- Build meaningful connections with patients
- Develop customized plans of care based on the most up-to-date, evidence-based practices and treatments
- Provide timely communication with referral sources, patients and leaders
- Set and achieve professional goals and career growth
Experience that is not required but helpful:
- Physical therapist, current or pending, license in State of New York
- Degree in physical therapy from accredited physical therapy program
- Excellent communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US will assist with H1 visa transfer
- Manual Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Injury Prevention
- Sports Injuries Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
Please call the Human Resource Team at with any questions and visit us online at for more information about ACCESS. Must see a minimum of 2 patients per hour equivalent to 14 patients a day Access Physical Therapy & Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.