This position is in a large Indiana town, close enough to Chicago to commute for work, as well as 10 miles from the Indiana Dunes State Park and National Lakeshore, and 30 miles from resort communities in Michigan. This is an affluent area with a beautiful downtown that has a living expenses ranked among the lowest in the nation in a physician-friendly state with a long-standing history of tort reform.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Call Steve Kaminsky directly at or email your CV to .
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Commencement bonus and relocation assistance
- Medical education loan repayment
- Weekday schedule with great work/life balance
- Progressive, family-oriented community
- See 21 - 24 patients per day
- Low cost of living in physician-friendly state
- J-1 visas welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail