You will enjoy living in this friendly, family-oriented community in southeastern North Carolina. Elizabethtown offers unlimited services, yet maintains charming small-town character. Safe neighborhoods, convenient shopping, exemplary schools, and recreational activities for all ages make Elizabethtown a great place to visit, and a better place to live.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please call Shari Berman at or email your CV to .
- Competitive salary with uncapped RVU bonus
- Comprehensive benefits
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Option to work four 10-hour days
- No call
- See 20 - 22 patients per ay
- Solo provider with 1 APP
- Board certified or eligible if coming out of residency
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail