Cross Country Locums is seeking a Board-Certified Oncologist to help with a coverage need in October in Greenville, NC. Please review the details below.
• Dates of Coverage: 10/12/22, 10/13/22, 10/17/22, 10/18/22
• Clinic hours: 8am-4:30pm
• Outpatient only
• Average # of patients per day: 10-15
• 12 chair infusion bay
• Active NC license, DEA, BLS, & ACLS are required
• Provider will supervise chemotherapy (administered Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays)
• EPIC and Beacon experience preferred
• Malpractice will be covered
• Position does not include call and provider will not be expected to respond to codes or provide backup ED coverage
• Provider will not be required to perform procedures
• Pay Rate competitive (paid weekly)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email Michelle Lombardi a copy of your most recent CV along with any questions you may have at . I can also be reached by phone at .
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation s largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years. We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction. These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero s Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients. In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, CREDENT, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) since 2001. Cross Country Locums is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.