You will enjoy practicing in the small California town that serves as a gateway to recreational areas like the Sequoia National Forest, the Giant Sequoia National Monument, and Kings Canyon National Park.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Francesca Bell at or send your CV to .
- Will consider full-time or part-time (2 weeks per month) schedule
- Must be willing to do basic IR procedures
- Excellent work life balance and no call responsibilities
- Low volume, average 50 reads per day
- Join 2 other physicians
- H-1B support available
- Full benefits with 10 weeks of vacation for full time
- Have access to the beaches, mountains, and lake
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail