As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation,MedExpress is seeking a Full Time Urgent Care Physician
tojoin our team in Tarentum, PA. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally whileproviding Physician-led care locally.
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Open 8am- 8pm, 7 days per week
- Providers typically work 12 hour shifts
- Average patient load = 3-4 patients per hour
- Full licensed medical team and support staff
- Responsibilities include:
- Initial interpretation with digital X-Rays
- Incisions and drainage
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- Patients are treated like family. We focus on helping patients get in, get healthy,and get back to whats really important.
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the cultureand community locally.
Careers with MedExpress
- Competitive pay and well deserved incentive bonuses
- CME reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision
- 401k with matching
- Short and long term disability, company paid life insurance
- Company paid malpractice coverage
- Flexible Scheduling
- Holiday pay 1.5x shift rate on days worked
- Upward career growth and professional development
- Supportive and appreciative culture
At MedExpress, we believe in delivering quality, convenient, affordable health care andexceeding our patients expectations. Our neighborhood medical centers are openevery day from 8-8 with a full medical team and no appointments necessary to helppatients get in, get healthy, and get back to whats really important. We provide a broadscope of services including urgent care, basic wellness and prevention, and employerhealth services. As part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses,were working together to help people live healthier lives and to help the health systemwork better for everyone. You can become part of our elite team almost anywhere with250 MedExpress centers across the country and two administrative offices inMorgantown, WV and Pittsburgh, PA. Join us and start doing your lifes best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunityemployer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment withoutregard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status,disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, geneticinformation, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-freeworkplace. 2019 Optum Health & Technology. All rights reserved.