Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Rotating weekends and holidays.
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network as a Primary Care RN.
Our Primary Care Nurses (RN) utilize their extensive education and training to provide personalized care to our patients in a rewarding environment that promotes autonomy.
- Perform comprehensive assessments to establish an individualized care plan.
- Facilitate communication between the patient and the interdisciplinary team.
- Develop and maintain a therapeutic relationship by providing education and promoting self-advocacy and independence.
- Utilize state-of-the-art technology to document skilled services provided.
- Registered Nurse with Valid CT RN license
- One year of RN experience; Homecare experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required.
- Computer proficiency required.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.