Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of informationhow it is collected, stored, managed, and sharedto unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow. Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
Responsible for the daily support, service, repair, and availability of RICOH managed devices within a specified geographic area.
Responds to customer requests, service requests and device alerts, technical support, and training with a focus toward customer service.
Capable of device set-up and installation, preventative maintenance and routine service of assigned RICOH and 3 rd party manufacturer devices.
Serviceable device types include printers and multi-functional devices as well as other assets supports as part of RICOH-s Service Advantage program (thermal print, lockers, robots, etc.).
Responsibilities may include the procurement of printer hardware and the management of an on-site parts/consumables inventory. JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications):
- Works to ensure that the (SLAs) service level agreements between customer and RICOH are achieved.
- Responds to customer support requests and ensures they are resolved quickly, accurately, and professionally.
- Maintains an accurate asset list and location of managed devices with available printer fleet tools and databases.
- Replenishes and replaces consumables and supplies for devices at assigned locations.
- Responsible for the daily monitoring of device service and supply alerts, responding to and resolving service requests so device availability meets service level agreements.
- Supports continuous fleet optimization efforts through identification of over/under utilized, frequently serviced, and exception devices.
- Provides training on the use of RICOH equipment and features.
- Provide Team Member training on use of equipment and features and aid in mapping devices.
- Performs a full range of servicing and repair including troubleshooting, diagnostics, installation, component replacement, device -hot swap-, removal, and retrofits on assigned equipment
- Documents all service calls and request using RICOH OFSC and customer (when applicable) systems.
- Utilizes support resources to minimize field service dispatch and then escalates issues to Level 2 support, as necessary.
- Proactively communicate to the customer the status of problem resolution
- Provide the end users with detailed remote access knowledge and document complete trouble shooting information.
- Assist in hot swap tasks needed to ensure users experience stays intact. Tasks may include providing and communicating jack numbers, IP addresses, and coordinating with end user to remap, as necessary.
- Report through established channels all network, application and workstation issues that are supported by the customer.
- Performs basic and advanced installations, sets up IP addresses, downloads printer drivers and provides customer training on supported devices.
- Adheres to IMACD process, coordinating and supporting functional tasks, managing, and communicating statuses in a timely manner
- Responsible for moving desktop printers to a new location only with approval through the SR process.
- Maintain an adequate supplies inventory level for devices and their volume requirements
- Responsible for supply ordering and maintaining appropriate (Periodic Automatic Replacement) levels.
- Monitor and return unused and excess RICOH owned supplies as PAR levels dictate.
- Manage on-site hardware inventory.
- Manages printer procurement as required by the customer.
- Manages hot swap inventory.
- Documents and reports all fleet meter reads.
- Completes technical training on new equipment as assigned.
- Support inventory and implementation efforts
- Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Exhibits a professional appearance and positive demeanor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) with additional education preferred.
- IT Help Desk Support experience (application & hardware support)
- Technical Training & Certifications: HP Certifications preferred.
- Completion of Ricoh Learning Institute Courseware within specified timeframe as assigned/directed by management.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits ()