Find your future at National Beef!
Are you interested in making $22.25 per hour to start? If so, come join our family at National Beef in Dodge City, Kansas!
We have excellent opportunities for individuals interested in working in one of our production areas. With competitive pay and family-friendly benefits, stable work, and an environment that is caring and supportive, National Beef could become your next career move!
Competitive wages and benefits:
- Family friendly Health benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Employee meat purchase program
Qualified candidates for the Production position should be:
- available to work any shift, up to 6 days per week
- must be willing and capable of working with sharp knives, powered equipment, and/or saws
- able to stand and lift an entire shift
- able to push/pull product an entire shift
- capable of fine manipulation of product
- able to work in extreme cold or hot environments.
This is a safety sensitive position. This is not a remote position.
Experience in a production facility is preferred but not required.
National Beef is a leader in producing fresh, chilled and further processed beef products for customers in the U.S. and worldwide. We offer a variety of employment opportunities in our production, packaging, and hide tanning facilities that stretch from the western plains to the east coast. We strive to be the preferred employer in every one of those communities, whether it's measured by the number of people employed or the good we do in the area. We invite you to join our family, wherever you call home.