PRODUCTION OPERATOR IActively Hiring - Immediate OpeningsHours:
full-time position.Competitive pay & benefits:
paid overtime, health, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k with match...and more!"Come Build your Career in our Growing, Fast-Paced, Customer-Focused Company that fosters Training & Professional Development!"WHAT YOU WILL DO:"Quality & Safety are Top Comar Priorities"
Safety and Cleanliness"We have put in place Covid-19 practices for our employees' safety"
- Accurately inspects and packs product correctly to ensure customers get a consistent, quality product.
- Perform a visual and dimensional sampling to determine overall acceptability of ware.
- Label ware and track quantities.
- Communicate problems to process technician or supervisor.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Adhere to and communicate to others all plant Health, Safety and Quality guidelines and GMP.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:"A Comar employee who will represent the customer and be the consumer's advocate"Are You...?
- Adhere to safety policies.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and report any unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Wear company issued personal protective equipment (PPE) such as uniforms, gloves, masks, hairnets.
- A High School, Vo-Tech, or equivalent graduate.
- One to three months related experience and/or training.
Do you Enjoy Physical Work where you will...?
- Read, understand and follow documents such as safety rules, operating & maintenance instructions, and procedures.
- Apply basic math skills: add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Carry out instructions provided in written, oral, or visual/diagram form.
- Self-motivated, conscientious, with a results-oriented mindset.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate job-related functions with other employees, customers and auditors as needed.
Knowledge of and/or previous experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus!
- Stand for most of the work shift.
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, crouch, bend, twist, and only occasionally sit.
- Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Heavier amounts can be moved with assistance of equipment.