The success of a Project Manager is when you bring the teams to the finish line, TOGETHER. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make impact and serve as a lead on complex projects across key departments such as Operations, Marketing, Sales, and others across the organization. In this role, you will serve as the lead for new projects and ad-hoc projects that range from short to long in duration, more complex and ambiguous, and/or low to med/high risk. This includes managing scope, timeline, costs, quality standards and trials across product lines of substrate, packaging and/or formulation changes.
Please note: this is not an IT or Engineering focused Project Management role.
We are hiring for either a Project Manager I or Project Manager II . Please see the requirements below for both Project Manager I and Project Manager II.
- Bachelors Degree required. In lieu of bachelor's degree an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Project Manager I: 2 years experience working as an Associate Project Manager required to include leading cross-functional teams and initiatives.
- Project Manager II: 5 years of experience working as a Project Manager required, such as leading cross-functional teams and initiatives
- Position will require strong communication and leadership skills.
- Position will require you to manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently, prioritizing business needs effectively across projects.
- Efficient working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word.
- Willingness to pursue PMP or other Project Mgmt Certification training.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross functional teams.
- Travel up to 20% required.
Please submit your resume by clicking Apply Now or Apply with LinkedIn
If we feel you are a good fit for the company and the company is a good fit for you, someone will reach out to you directly. If this position doesn't match what you are looking for, please share the position with your social media networks like Facebook or LinkedIn or Tweet right from the posting. It is much appreciated!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)