QA Lead - Healthcare Campaign Req:
USA Work At Home Job Description:
Sutherland is seeking an attentive and goal-oriented person to join us as an Associate Manager for Quality/Customer Experience
. We are committed in creating a dynamic work environment that is professionally challenging and personally rewarding. Our team is composed of forward-thinking and strategic-thinking individuals and we are looking to add an Associate Manager for Quality/Customer Experience who will champion the productivity of the team and manage internal and external clients. If you are an Associate Manager looking for a global career, do not miss this opportunity!
As a Quality Associate Manager, you will set the path to success by creating reports that will demonstrate findings which will facilitate improvement in design, training, compliance and operations Qualifications: You are also expected to:
- Maintain audit productivity, on time report delivery and establish realizable deadlines to meet targets
- Create an environment measured by quality-based results
- Coordinate and assist in the delivery of staff training
- Serve as point of contact for quality issues and questions.
- Prepare QA/CSAT reports and interact with operations and support groups regarding quality improvements.
- Provides performance feedback and input to all monitored calls to increase service quality real time discussion
- Attend internal and external call calibration sessions as required
- Identify and highlight failure modes in the process and identify unethical practices/behavior and highlight it to Quality Manager /Account Manager
- Generate the QA reports and communicate the same to the Quality Manager /Account Manager
- Report/discuss center wide opportunities to the Quality Manager/Account Manager
- At least 2 years experience in a QA/Customer Experience leadership role
- Experience managing QAs in a healthcare campaign is highly desirable
- Typing skills of 30 words per minute with an accuracy of 80%
- Basic hardware and networking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Language Proficiency (either foreign language or dialect), if required
- Basic knowledge in Excel
- Understanding of the quality feedback & reports
Our workforce has thrived in an environment of diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate our diversity and embrace it whole-heartedly. Sutherland is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to engage in personnel decisions, including those related to recruitment and hiring, and to administer our personnel policies without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran's status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. There is no place for disrespect for cultural differences or insensitive stereotypes. We promote a positive work environment by conducting ourselves professionally and helping each other achieve our goal of One Sutherland Team, Playing to Win.