£35,000 to £40,000 plus Bonus & Benefits
Our client is an Ambitious, Loyal and Proud organisation who wholeheartedly believe in their core values. They are currently on a mission to ensure rural communities can access future ready, hyper fast, full fibre broadband.
After securing a total of £146 million from investors, They would love for you to play a part in their ambitious future plans!
As a QHSE Advisor your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- The maintenance and on-going development of our clients QSHE framework, ensuring process and policy documentation is concise, meets applicable legislative and contractual requirements and is kept up to date.
- Conduct site inspections to ensure compliance and to work closely with our build supervisors and Build Partner QSHE leads.
- Work with the Training Manager with specialist training in relation to QSHE for new and existing employees.
- Positively represent the QSHE function in dealings with colleagues, suppliers, customers and other third parties ensuring all interactions are aligned to the company values and drive a supportive QSHE culture
- Work collaboratively with the operational & delivery teams to ensure safety standards are implemented and maintained across directly employed staff in addition to sub-contractors.
- Update and maintain our clients databases and systems where appropriate ensuring accuracy and completeness of QSHE related data
- Share QSHE related information with employees, sub-contractors and suppliers where applicable to drive a culture of continuous improvement. Encourage engagement in QSHE through identification of better ways of working that ease operational delivery and enhances safety performance
An exciting opportunity for a QHSE Advisor with the following.
- NEBOSH Certificate or similar awarding body
- Experience of ISO Standards and their implementation/operation
- Proven track record in quality, environmental & safety management
- Excellent communication skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office programmes.
If you are a QHSE Advisor with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact Tom Bradshaw at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.