Working with my Client based in Rochdale I am looking to appoint a Quality Assurance Assessor to join their very busy team. This is a newly created role due to growth and workload.
This is offered on a flexible basis but there is also certain expectancy where you will need to be in the office regularly to complete 1:1 coaching and training.
Primary responsibility of this role is to complete quality call assessments weekly - provide feedback to the agent and Manager and complete audits and training when needed
Accountabilities will include:
- Completing a specific number of call assessments and account audits each month
- Provide feedback from assessments and audits to the team member in a timely manner
- Provide coaching and create action plans round developmental areas
- Ensure quality assurance checks are focused on appropriate and fair solutions for Customer considering individual circumstances and potential vulnerability
- Ensure all quality assurance checks are completed in line with company policy
- Provide information t the QA Manager on call assessment and account audit results
The ideal Candidate will have previous experience within financial services - so could have a banking or insurance background
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Joanne Sizer or Sarah Duffy at RSNW or contact the office for an informal chat about the role
We regret to advise that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for this role