Landing that perfect dream job could be right under your nose as a Rebate Accounts Receivable Coordinator in our St. Louis, MO office. We are seeking a collaborative, analytical team member to be responsible for analyzing rebate billings and identifying discrepancies between the supplier billings and data received from the suppliers. You will monitor collection of payments on supplier accounts and recommend aging accounts for collections as well as meet month-end accounting and rebate closing deadlines.
In addition to great benefits, a fabulous work environment and a super-collaborative, friendly team, CCA Global Partners offers a hybrid work schedule with opportunity to work remotely Mondays and Fridays and in-office Tuesdays through Thursdays.
Our Rebate Accounts Receivable Coordinator will:
- Analyze rebate billings, identify discrepancies, and communicate these discrepancies to the suppliers.
- Identify and code daily deposits of revenue from and resolve balances from suppliers.
- Import billings into the accounting system and apply rebate payments credits or debits to suppliers.
- Monitor supplier accounts for days outstanding, prepare backup for special billings and cash postings, and cross train with other Rebate positions to cover areas in department when needed.
Do our requirements match YOUR background?
- High school diploma: Associate degree in accounting or finance preferred.
- Accounting knowledge through work experience or college classes.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to prioritize and meet month-end deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
How we take care of YOU
- We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate group of leaders, peers, and amazing Members.
- We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions through development, growth, and compensation!
- We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care of, and we support you and your loved ones through life's various stages and situations.
What's so special about us?
CCA Global Partners remarkable cooperative business model empowers thousands of entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and independent business owners by providing them the scale, resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth and effective competition in today's evolving marketplace.
Thriving on our core values and approaching success with the CCA Way.
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.