Our client is a rapidly growing organisation with national prestige seeking a Reconciliation Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on maternity cove contract until June 2023. This is a full time position working from 8.30am to 5pm - you will be based in the office on Monday with the team and working from home for the remainder of the week.
This role will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Formal monthly supplier reconciliation across 40 accounts.
- Reconcile, each month, any statement which is produced by the client's other suppliers.
- Use the aged creditors, each month, to identify suppliers that do not send through statements - make contact, obtain the statement and review/correct/process missing invoices, where necessary.
- When progress has been made in this area, look at the outstanding stock receipts/returns; identify errors and/or contact the centre/supplier to obtain copy invoices/credits to clear.
- Obtain approvals for items contained within the unapproved invoice report.
Skills, qualities and experience required:
- Reconciliation experience
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- The ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Strong MS Office skills
- Flexibility and an excellent team player