Salary: £38,000 - £45,000 (Basic) + Competitive performance based Bonus Location: Sheffield ( Open to Hybrid Working)Full Time, Permanent
It feels great working for a market leader. Do you have what it takes to join us? Are you driven about your career and want to be surrounded by the best to support to get you there?
Regardless of your recruitment or sales background, are you interested in the world of Education and how you can make a difference to 1000s of pupils and job seekers?
Are you looking for a forward thinking company and team who listens and supports you, giving you the best chance of success and balance?
Join Protocol Education.
We are on an exciting journey of growth and we are looking for a driven and talented Branch Manager/Senior Manager to lead our Sheffield branch.
Who We Are: SheffieldSitting within the wider Protocol Education team, we are a nimble and energetic team of 5 based in Sheffield City Centre. We love working together and welcoming new colleagues, who are always supported to learn and develop as they begin an exciting new chapter - after all, we've all been there! We are straight talkers and value open and fluid communication - it is our strong belief that everyone's thoughts and ideas count in our journey of continuous improvement. We work hard, but we also have fun and celebrate our successes.
The RoleAs a Branch Manager at Protocol Education, you will play an essential role in the success of the company. You will lead a thriving team covering a specialist sector (primary/secondary/SEN) and build and grow your own business while managing a team of like-minded, driven individuals.
Should you choose to accept it, your mission will be to:
- Delight your customers through strong relationship building and delivery of best quality teachers and support staff
- Lead, develop and motivate a passionate team of recruitment consultants
- Embed and manage effective practices and ways of working
- Drive long term campaigns and candidate-led tactics
- Ensure productivity and create a positive working atmosphere
- Maintain and protect welfare and wellbeing of team members
- Demonstrate agility and flexibility across office-based and remote working
Who You AreA highly enthusiastic perpetual learner, you will flourish in our team if you:
- Are passionate about the difference education can make in the world, regardless of whether or not you have worked in the sector before
- Have experience of working in a recruitment role (minimum of one year)
- Managed successful teams before, within recruitment or other sectors (at least six months)
- Are an engaging communicator at all levels and you are known for walking your talk
- Love building teams and developing your people to achieve their full potential
- Have a proven flair for spotting talent and matching the right people with the right roles
- Have a project management mindset: you think logically through stages of activities, you plan, deliver and follow-up
- Are curious and inquisitive and thrive on listening to people and understanding their backgrounds, needs and aspirations
- Enjoy teamwork and are able to demonstrate autonomy and initiative
What We Offer
- The backing of a market leading specialist company, established for over 25 years
- A career path that can take you to the very top with several opportunities for career reviews and promotion
- Access to group wide training, resources and development and fantastic market leading technology to give you the data, insights and resources you need to succeed
- Hybrid working option once you are system ready
- Excellent central support departments to support you, your career and your success
- Market leading insights and initiatives to give you the best opportunity of success
- Medical Cover - Cash Plan
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Company Wellness Centre with regular meditation, mindfulness and yoga sessions
- Two awesome company events a year
- Holiday prize draws
- Colleague referral bonus
- Discounted gym membership, discounts on purchases at a large selection of national retailers, free monthly cinema tickets
- Contributory stakeholder pension and life assurance
If all this is making you wonder what it would be like to work with us, don't hesitate: send us your CV and we will be in touch shortly to talk through next steps.