Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
This role requires 2 years of Emergency Medicine experience.
The facility requires candidates to have Michigan license in hand at the time of application. Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Proof of flu vaccine required in order to submit to facility. Medical/Religious Declinations can be reviewed.
- Available shifts: 1st choice. 1pm - 1am, 2nd choice. 11am - 11pm, 3rd choice 9am - 9pm
- BLS, PALS and ACLS requires AHA.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: MI
- Certifications: Trauma Nurse Core Course, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, NIH Stroke Scale, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Variable
- Contract Date: 2022-08-08
- Expected Length: 14 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3