Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
This role requires 2 years of Case Management experience.
The facility requires candidates to have Oregon license in hand at the time of application. Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Covid vaccine required. Flu vaccine required starting 10/31.
- Shift: Block scheduling will not be approved. Day shift, 7a-7p and 7a-3p
- Experience: EPIC experience required
- EMSA not accepted. OR Perm license required at time of submission
- BLS requires AHA.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: OR
- Certifications: Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2022-07-18
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 8
- Shifts per Week: 5