Wintrust is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion assets under management and traded on the NASDAQ:WTFC. Built on the "HAVE IT ALL" model, Wintrust offers sophisticated technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on providing service-based community banking to each and every customer. Wintrust operates fifteen community bank subsidiaries with over 170 banking locations in the greater Chicago and southern Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, Wintrust operates various non-bank business units including commercial and life insurance premium financing, short-term accounts receivable financing, out-sourced administrative services, mortgage origination and purchase, wealth management services and qualified intermediary services for tax-deferred exchanges.
Bilingual Candidate Preferred
Wintrust was founded with the idea to be the alternative to the big banks. We are looking for top talent to join Chicago's Bank®, as a full-time Relationship Banker!
Why join us?
- An award-winning culture! We are rated a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune (past 8 years) and Employee Recommended award by the Globe & Mail (past 6 years)
- Competitive pay and annual discretionary bonus eligible
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, a 401k plan with a generous company match and tuition reimbursement to name a few
- Family-friendly work hours
- With 175+ community bank locations, we offer opportunities to grow and develop in your career
- Promote from within culture
What you'll do:
As a Relationship Banker, you will build and retain meaningful relationships with your customers, using your financial knowledge to recommend thoughtful solutions to meet their needs. In this dual role, you will contribute to the success of the branch by:
- Build lasting relationships with customers, discover their financial needs and tailor product and service recommendations
- Collaborate with business partners (Mortgage, Wealth Management) to connect customers to experts who can help with specialized needs
- Operate a teller drawer serving customers in the lobby/drive-up
- Open accounts, perform account maintenance and assist customers with digital products
- Recognize potential fraud and other risks
- Depending on the shift, you might be responsible for bank opening/closing
- Help support community and bank events
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer service, financial service, or sales role
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Intermediate computer skills
Medical Insurance Dental Vision Life insurance Accidental death and dismemberment Short-term and long term Disability Insurance Parental Leave Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Traditional and Roth 401(k) with company match Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Employee Stock Purchase Plan at 5% discount Critical Illness Insurance Accident Insurance Transportation and Commuting Benefits Banking Benefits Pet Insurance
From our first day in business, Wintrust has been proud to serve a variety of unique communities and people from all walks of life. To be Chicago's Bank® and Wisconsin's Bank®, we need to reflect that diversity both in all the communities we serve, the people we employ, the organizations we work with, and our banking and lending practices. Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran or any other characteristic protected by law.