Critical Need for All Hospital Based RN Specialties
Travel Registered Nurse Jobs & Assignments
Looking for an RN travel assignment? You are in the right place, the HCEN Network of staffing agencies have numerous assignments that you will not find posted on the public big job boards.
There are numerous reason why they are not, but one thing is for sure, if there is an assignment for you, the HCEN Network has them.
Veteran Traveler or researching your first assignment options, You are in the right place.
Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application?
Why complete multiple applications just to get information before you know if there is something you are interested in?
We can appreciate that, we have been in your shoes as past "Travelers"
Get the information you need from the Nation's Top Staffing Agencies with one free, quick & short "More Information Request Form"
click on "Apply"
or "Apply on Career site"
For the past 6 years, thousands of Nurses just like you have utilized the sites of HealthCare Employment Network to explore a career as a Traveling Registered Nurse.
Where would you like to go
- Interested in locating that perfect RN Travel Assignment Job?
- Looking for great compensation as well as leading benefits packages?
ASAP starts. Numerous 8,13 & 26 week travel assignments available.
- Spend the winter in the warmth of Florida, Arizona, Hawaii, Southern California or many others.
- Spend the summer in the beautiful states of Colorado, Utah, Vermont or visit the New England states.
- So many great options today's travel nurse has to choose from
Complete the More Information Request and let the staffing agencies come to you. Requested Nursing Specialties
Cardiac Cath Lab, Labor & Delivery, Pediatrics, PCU Stepdown, Telemetry, Maternal-Newborn, Emergency Department, Medical-Surgical, ICU - Critical Care, Intensive Care, Newborn Nursery, CVICU - Cardio-Vascular Intensive Care, Oncology, NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care, General Surgery, PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care, CVOR-Open Heart Surgery, General Surgery, SICU - Surgical Intensive Care, OR - RN First Assistant, MICU - Medical Intensive Care, Neuro - Intensive Care, Pediatric Surgery, Trauma - Intensive Care
- RN - Registered Nurse - Travel Nurse.
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice.
- Minimum of two years recent hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / CCRN / CNOR / NALS / PALS
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.