Registered Nurse - ER - Contract/Travel
Connected Health Care is is seeking a travel Registered Nurse in the Emergency Department for night shift near Colby, NE. Must have PNCC Certification.
Ready for your next adventure? Connected Health Care offers unmatched benefits from day 1, with opportunities all over the country. Apply today and a recruiter will help you find the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Registered Nurse - Emergency Department (ER)
- Discipline: Nursing
- Start Date: 6/6/2022
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights available
- Employment Type: Travel
- Responsible for directing, monitoring and evaluating the care delegated to non-licensed personnel on the team.
- Perform and document patient assessments at the time of the admission
- Create a plan of care, including discharge plans, revise the plans based on the patient's response to treatment and regularly evaluate plans for effectiveness
- Document the outcomes of nursing interventions and patient responses
- Provide educational materials to patients and families on care and treatments You will administer medications and complete treatments according to hospital policy
- Perform venipuncture, administer and maintain IV fluids and IV medications
- Review all new physician orders, ensure the orders are carried out correctly, and verify that other departments are notified of orders and services needed
- Notify the Charge Nurse and/or physician of changes in patient status
- Provide accurate and relevant patient information reports to the Charge Nurse and to the on-coming shift to ensure continuity of care
- Provide care for the critically ill patients with central/invasive lines, hemodynamic pressure lines, pressure monitoring devices, temporary pacing, artificial airway/mechanical ventilation
- Provide care for unstable cardiac patients, immediate post-op patients and potential organ or tissue donor patients
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Current RN licensure.
- BLS and ACLS Required.
- Must be able to read, write legibly, speak, and comprehend English.
- Minimum of 1 year experience required.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short or long-term assignments.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Meredith Lusby - Healthcare Recruiter
(512) - 887 - 3552