We Are Hiring:
Nurse Manager - Registered Nurse (RN) - Endoscopy
Ascension Macomb Oakland Hospital - Warren
Full time (40), Rotating
What We Offer You:
Wellbeing programs and holistic growth opportunities
What You Will Do:
Manage activities, workflow and nursing resources of assigned nursing unit(s).
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements for self and within unit.
- Conduct hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- Identify and resolve issues affecting the delivery of patient care services for the assigned unit(s). Develop and implements policies and procedures to guarantee efficient and effective delivery of health services in a unit.
- Monitor and adhere to budget. Approve or monitor expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with budget guidelines.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. American Red Cross (ARC) CPR for Professional Rescuers card will be accepted upon hire but renewal must be a BLS Provider card from AHA.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Michigan Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing with experience required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Michigan employs over 20,000 compassionate caregivers across 16 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities. Our care teams are dedicated to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of the communities we serve. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension SE Michigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplemen t
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.