Seeking experienced Registered Nurse to be an Evening Shift Supervisor
Permanent and full-time opportunity.
Join a hospital system in eastern Pennsylvania - they have 6 hospitals and over 20 outpatient facilities within this network. They provide a full range of medical care from prevention, screenings & education.
Responsibilities and requirements:
Provides oversight for multiple hospital departments in the absence of unit management. Addresses patient care, staffing, and any other issues that may arise. Supervises nurses and staff and takes administrative responsibilities. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Reports to the Chief Nursing Officer.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in nursing
- Certification as a registered nurse (RN)
- 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- This position requires BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP certifications
- This position is for 3-11 shift with rotation if needed
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Critical care experience required
- This position will also require weekend and holiday rotation
Locally there is so much to do, in January alone the Brandywine Valley has events coming up such as yoga in the local Arboretum, an outdoor winter festival, a chocolate lovers festival. Other events coming up include cooking classes, a macramé workshop, different plays in the theatre including "The Children" and "Shakespeare in Love" as well as an antiques show. Whether you are an outdoor enthusiast, a wine or beer lover, a lover of food or the arts, there is so much this location can offer.
For more information, please contact