As a Visit Registered Nurse (RN) you will be called to care when you're needed most. As part of Interim Healthcare Home Health, you'll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What we offer our Visit Registered Nurses (RN):
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance (Full-time, Part-time, PRN, Weekends)
- Daily Pay option available
- No Overtime Required
- 1:1 Patient care
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
As a Visit Registered Nurse (RN) you will:
- Provide in-home direct patient care according to the provider's prescribed plan of care (and nursing scope of practice) while closely monitoring progress/recovery
- Assess and document patient conditions and report change as needed (vitals, blood/stool/urine, glucose
- Administer medication, insulin, and IV/fluids, documenting thoroughly
- Inspect and care for wounds, change dressings, and assist with personal hygiene
- Assess patient for further injuries, infections, bedsores, etc., and deliver appropriate treatments
- Collaborate with providers, aides, and allied health professionals to ensure exceptional patient outcomes
To qualify for a Visit Registered Nurse (RN) position with us:
- Education: Associate degree in Nursing (ADN) or Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (AAS) required
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state associated with this position
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work locations
- Practical trach and/or ventilator experience preferred, not required
At Interim HealthCare Home Care, we know that your loved ones deserve the very best - that's why we attend to each individual's needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and a full complement of specialized services, we bring quality care where it's needed most. We were called to care so that you can focus on being a family member.