$2,000 Sign On Bonus oin the largest Convenience Services company in the region!Fueling People To Be Their Best
Our Route Drivers are valuable consumer facing associates who servicelocal
customers' breakrooms and facilities. We offer a hands-on 4 week training program to ensure you'reempowered with the knowledge, skills and tools needed to be successful in your role.No CDL required, 5 day work week in local area.
This role supports our vending and market operations.Responsibilities:
- Running a pre-scheduled route of existing customer locations.
- Properly stocks and merchandises vending and markets with orders that are filled in our warehouse.
- Conducts product inventories at customer sites.
- Collects and secures cash from vending machines.
- Communicates customer or equipment-related concerns or issues to supervisor or technical service department as appropriate.
- Maintains professional appearance and attitude when interacting with customers in the field.
- Maintains a clean and organized route vehicle.
- Valid Driver s license and acceptable driving record required.
- Must demonstrate effective and professional communication, passion for customer service, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently as part of a larger team
In addition to salary, we offer a benefits package including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, paid time off.
Accent Food Services is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.