wanted for Crown Uniform & Linen's Growing Team!
Are you looking to work for an established and growing company, that will provide you with a great work-life balance, competitive salary, Monday to Friday schedule, and potential for advancement? Are you a customer focused, results-driven, individual who has a positive attitude, passion for hard work, and someone who makes customers look forward to their scheduled deliveries? Then Crown is looking for you! Who We Are
Crown Uniform & Linen Service was founded as a family business in 1914 and has been a leading provider of uniform and linen services in New England for over 108 years!!! We have remained a family-owned uniform and linen supplier and are committed to building long lasting customer relationships. We pride ourselves on our quality and providing efficient and cost-effective solutions with a personal touch. A career at Crown Uniform & Linen Service is not just another job. We know that our success is a direct result of strong teamwork, and we are dedicated to building long term relationships with our employees. If you would like to be part of a winning team that values your contributions, invests in your future, and depends on you for our future success then Apply Today!
We are looking for a customer service-oriented Route Specialist
to join our team in Brockton, MA
. WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Deliver and pick up uniforms, linens, floor mats, and other Crown products to and from customer locations
- Cover routes in the absence of the regular Route Service Representative
- Build a rapport with customers and provide exceptional customer service
- Handle paperwork related to deliveries
- Drive a company vehicle (box truck) and maintain vehicle safety by meeting all DOT and company policy requirements
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Competitive salary - $1,000 per week
- Monday - Friday schedule (no nights or weekends)
- Generous PTO package, including paid holidays
- Industry-leading benefits package (health, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance, hospital and accident indemnity).
- 401k Plan with a company match
- We are a growing company, offering significant avenues for personal development, growth, and continuing career progression.
- Many of our senior managers began their careers as a Route Specialists!
- High school diploma or GED required; some college coursework preferred
- Excellent customer service skills & communication skills
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record required
- DOT medical card (or able to obtain one)
- Able to frequently lift/carry 50-75 pounds
- Able to drive extensively in varied weather conditions
If you are interested in applying, please complete the following steps:
Crown is an equal opportunity employer.
- Submit a resume with accurate contact information
- Answer our preliminary questions