Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: .
Our Cybersecurity Consultants are a team of business integrators with extensive consulting and industry experience who help our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy through execution. A career in an integrated team of developers and consultants provides the opportunity to grow and contribute to our clients' business issues every day, applying a collection of security spectrum capabilities, including security strategy and governance, IT risk, security technologies, and cybercrime and breach response.
The SailPoint IIQ Developer will support a high-paced client environment and team of experienced SailPoint IdentityIQ application developers. Developer will be responsible for developing modules using Java and deploying through an Agile deployment pipeline, using appropriate tool sets, and facilitating sprint demos.
- 3 years minimum experience developing in Java
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience in computer science, systems engineering, or relevant field
- US Citizenship is required
- Strong knowledge of SailPoint, including features, integration, and architecture
- Ability to communicate about SailPoint and implementation at both the functional and technical level
- Design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document software applications
- Follow established software development standards and procedures and contribute towards their improvement
- Develop complex application features and create technical designs
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Review and analyze complex programming specifications to resolve issues
- Prepare technical standards, provide technical advice and guidance, and collaborate with other programmers to conceptualize and develop design
- Conduct thorough problem analysis, document findings, and propose creative solutions
- Coordinate end to end runs, provide production support, and suggest enhancements to existing business applications
- Use technical judgment and make appropriate system decisions
- Analyze and debug Application/Client Server connectivity problems
- Perform SDLC process, including designing and developing applications
- Remediation of security, Section 508, performance, and UX-related issues as they arise
- Ability to maintain documentation for a solution, related tools, and business processes
- Participate in implementation of new features and integration scenarios
- Work with technical and business users to gather and implement requirements
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Broad knowledge of information system technologies
- Experience with other programming languages
- Experience with cloud provider services (AWS or Azure) and understanding of DevSecOps tools and processes
- Strong understanding of IAM principles and how to implement them in an enterprise solution
- Ability to maintain documentation for an IAM solution, related tools, and business processes
- Proactively identify future needs for IAM services
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
- This position is open to candidates virtually from Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Arizona or Eastern, Pacific, Central, and Aleutian time zones.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive