Apply for this job now
- Emerado, North Dakota
- Job Type
- 21 Jul 2022
Apply for this job now
Full-Time Income Average of $48,000 with potential to earn up to six figures!
Commission pay structure with guaranteed minimum - no draw.
Embark on a rewarding, life-long, lucrative career with Slumberland! Slumberland is a family-owned company, ranking within the top 20 for both furniture and bedding retailers in the nation.
Find out why 92% of employees feel cared for by their leaders and are proud to work here. At Slumberland, you'll find a kind, friendly, and supportive environment that values love, dignity, and respect. We share a common goal of providing an exceptional customer experience and quality furniture for a great price!
Sales Associate Job Highlights
* Full Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
* 401K Retirement and Profit Sharing
* Tuition Reimbursement, Career Development, and Advancement Opportunities
* Up to 3 weeks of paid time off in your first year, plus 24 hours of PTO given on first day
* Potential Franchise Ownership
* Free DashPass by DoorDash
* Generous Merchandise Discount
Sales Associate Job Duties
The Sales Associate enthusiastically facilitates the sale, checkout and delivery processes and ensures a positive Slumberland shopping experience for our customers.
* Equipped and confident in utilizing effective communication techniques to engage, build rapport, inform, persuade, and entertain customers to assist in driving sales
* Become a subject matter expert on the products and services offered, practicing selling strategies, and achieve sales objectives set by the leadership team
* Passionate about customer experience with the ability to manage difficult situations and cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support
* Participate in balancing the store's daily financial transactions, validate and remedy customers' accounts by processing payments and refunds
Sales Associate Job Requirements
* High school diploma or GED; Post-secondary education preferred
* General working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Point of Sale System
* Ability to act as a self-starter who is motivate to succeed and reach performance objectives
* Proven interpersonal and communication skills to engage with staff, customers, and vendors
* Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, evenings and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Job Reference: 664003307-2
- Date Posted: 21 July 2022
- Recruiter: Slumberland Furniture
- Location: Emerado, North Dakota
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent