THE TEAM MMUS Marketing Technology:
The MMUS Marketing Technology Team, as a part of the larger MMUS Technology organization, supports MassMutual marketing organization by building, managing and supporting all the marketing technology needs.
The Marketing Cloud Developer codes, configures, tests, and debugs new campaigns, including data configuration, email distributions, audience creation, and utilization of capabilities in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform. They are responsible for implementing personalized and dynamic messages and landing pages as well as being fluent in Marketing Cloud scripting languages. They're also experienced in advanced segmentation, reporting and analytics, and data configuration. Salesforce Developers will also troubleshoot, and support implemented Salesforce applications. Responsibilities
- Build, test and deploy marketing and email campaigns including personalization and dynamic content across different Marketing Cloud Studios
- Develop email templates, which will include coding of emails using HTML, CSS and AMPscript
- Leverage Journey Builder to deliver multi-touch communications
- Create SQL queries in Automation Studio to segment audiences
- Build analytics reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign/email results and measure effectiveness
- Respond to common business requirements and perform administrative functions within Marketing Cloud
- Maintain best practices for Marketing Automation Platforms, including troubleshooting, naming conventions, list management, etc.
- Provide troubleshooting / first line of support for stakeholders working on deliverables and encountering errors or technical issues with SFMC or Sales/Service Cloud platforms
- 4 years of experience developing software applications including 3 years direct experience building solutions on the SFMC platform: Cloud Pages, Smart Forms, Web Collect, Collect Tracking, Email Studio, Social Studio, Journey Builder, Mobile Studio, Automation studio.
- Familiarity in Marketing cloud connector, data extensions, integration with external systems (API) and knowledge of DMP and data integration is key.
- Must be a quick learner and should be able to adapt to changing technical and business requirements.
- Prior experience implementing full stack web application development with a passion to learn and improve.
- Experience with responsive website design and various forms of online marketing including mobile, social, content, email, etc.
- Basic Salesforce administrative functions including process builder, triggers and workflow knowledge is desirable
- Bachelor's degree
- Preferred Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications including Marketing Cloud Developer and Marketing Cloud Email Specialist.
- Good to have Salesforce Platform Developer certification
- Salesforce Implementation experience
- Ability to work east coast hours
Target job salary: $72,700.00 - $126,500.00 USD AnnualMassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us () and share the specifics of the assistance you need.