This well-known law firm is looking for a Senior Security Analyst/Engineer to join their strong security team. This person will be primarily responsible for blue team security duties - DLP, vulnerability management, etc., and would be able to directly impact the security posture of the department. This person will also have opportunities to dive into many other areas of security - IAM, risk management, incident response, cloud security, and more. If you are looking for the next step up in your cyber security career, this could be the role for you.
Ideal candidates will have 3 years of experience in information security with a generalist background (DLP, SIEM, IDS/IPS, etc.). This is a full-time role that will only require in-office presence once or twice per month.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years of experience in cyber security
- General blue team security background
- Experience with SIEM tools
- Incident response and vulnerability management
- Familiarity with public cloud providers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- CISSP or other security certifications
- Network/firewall background or knowledge
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.