Semi Senior Job Vacancy
Are you looking to join a leading accountancy firm as a Semi Senior Accountant?
Are you ACA qualified with less than two years of post-qualification experience? If so, this Semi Senior job in Preston could be the right fit for you.
With a supportive ethos, this firm could offer career progression for a Junior Accountant looking to step into a Semi Senior role.
Working with the firms established client portfolio, it will suit someone with sound knowledge of accounts preparation who is eager to learn from an experienced team.
This reputable firm strives to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, so good communication skills will be essential.
- Preparation of accounts for a range of clients.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Handling tax compliance matters.
- Provide tax advisory, supporting senior team members.
- Manage your own varied portfolio of clients.
- Confidently liaise with clients, supporting with queries.
- Handle other related duties as required.
About this firm
This dynamic firm of accountants and advisors builds personal, trusted, and long-lasting relationships with clients to provide tailored support.
The leading accountancy practice offers a comprehensive range of accountancy services for businesses and individuals, serving an impressive client portfolio.
This Semi Senior job in Preston is an excellent opportunity to build accountancy practice experience, working towards career progression.
- £33,000 - £38,000 pa.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Pension contribution.
- Free parking.
- Professional development opportunities.
- ACA qualified.
- Less than two years of accountancy practice experience.
- Knowledge of accountancy software, including Sage and Xero.
- High attention to detail and technically proficient.
- A positive, can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- A team player who is eager to learn from an experienced team.
- Sound communication skills.
- Committed to delivering the highest quality service.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Preston and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.