SEN Learning Support Assistant required Central LondonASAP£80-95 per day Previous experience working with in SEN is DESIRABLE
We are currently working with a number of primary, secondary, and SEN schools in central London that require SEN Learning Support Assistants to work 1:1 with students with learning difficulties. The role will be term time. full time, Monday-Friday working from 8.30am-4pm. Ideally you will have experience working with pupils with SEN or you will have knowledge of learning difficulties through academic studies.
Examples of SEN include:
- Cerebral palsy
We will also consider applications from candidates with a passion for SEN who may not have previous experience but are keen on working with pupils with SEN and possess the right attitude. Graduates welcome.
As an SEN learning support assistant you will be:
- Supporting SEN pupils often on a one to one basis
- Encouraging students to engage proactively with their learning and depending on their individual needs Will be helping them with their social and emotional skills
- Responsible in helping to provide a safe environmen for the pupils
- Assisting the teacher with their general learning and development and working with the teacher to monitor their progress.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to have a DBS on the update service - if you do not have one you will need to apply for one which you can do so through Veritas.
At Veritas we pride ourselves on providing an honest and reliable recruitment service through designated consultants, we also offer attractive rates of pay and offer full support from start to finish of your placement.
If you wish to be considered please respond to this advert by sending your up to date CV.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'