SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR, LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM REMOTE Employment Type:
Full Time Date Posted:
Remote Job Number:
JO-2 Primary Function
The Learning Management Administrator at our Fortune 100 tech client is responsible for ensuring that the configuration and related internal customer support serves the organization's needs and ensures successful technical and application administration. Conduct Docebo system Super Admin role and ensure data quality and consistency for programs that run on the platform. In this role, the Administrator continues to conduct analysis, gathering requirements and serving as level 1 support for program managers. Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Serve as the primary business side subject matter expert in regard to functionality and features of the learning management system. Once this knowledge base has been gained, be the primary contact helping others better understand and use the tool.
- Engage with new teams wanting to use Docebo - capturing business requirements and helping plan the onboarding.
- Become an expert on the platform's architecture strategy to enable appropriate onboarding of learning programs for the various audience portals.
- Formulate the platform and delivery best practices based on learning use cases and business needs
- Ensure controlled process in the delivery of new functionality including migration of changes across development, test and production instances.
- Configure Docebo to satisfy business requirements including configuring templates to support the TTT operating model.
- Manage security settings that provide user access to data, including user account provisioning and management as needed.
- Log and manage support cases reported to Docebo.
- Monitor batch and scheduled reports, process and integration to ensure proper functioning.
- Be the primary business side support point helping manage users within the platform and acting as level 1 support for issues and user identified problems.
- Track key milestones and action items for platform/product proof of concepts, and as new departments and users are onboarded.
- Work in the most proactive, creative and professional manner to provide the highest level of client service possible.
- Oversee and create content and execution for training documentation on business processes, Docebo training materials, job aids, and policy compliance specific to the company's use cases.
- Communication to platform users about product evolution, new training, processes and policies as it relates to the platform
- Become an expert on learning and privacy policies, ensure governance of policies and controls for the platform are followed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Deep understanding of the Docebo learning management system as well as learning modalities and LMS best practices and resources.
- Experience interfacing with leadership, technical implementation teams, users and vendors as part of a global sales and marketing organization.
- Excellent demonstrated communication and presentation skills to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiarity with IT processes and practices.
- Broad-based knowledge of information technology and large-scale business applications.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficiency with project management tools such as MS project, MS Planner, Visio, Teams
- Experience designing training programs and curriculum for technology platforms to new users.
- Immediate responsiveness to client requests; Perform well under pressure
- Ability to interface effectively with a variety of people including team personnel, stakeholders and vendors to establish productive, ongoing relationships.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, IT or related field required
- 10+ years professional experience in a corporate environment.
Use the link at the bottom of this page to apply. Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (users may experience issues with Internet Explorer). Diversity Inclusion & Customer Service Statement
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Global HQ
6402 Arlington Blvd, Suite 1020
Falls Church, VA 22042