DE-CIX (Deutscher Commercial Internet Exchange) is the world s leading Internet exchange operator. At its locations in Europe, North America, the Middle East, India, and Asia, DE-CIX connects thousands of network operators (carriers), Internet service providers (ISPs), content providers, and corporate networks from more than 100 countries and offers peering, cloud and interconnection services. With a data volume of almost 30 Exabytes per year (as of 2021) and well over 1,000 connected networks, DE-CIX in Frankfurt am Main is one of the largest Internet Exchanges in the world. Further information
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager for our operations in Singapore. This position is home office based in Singapore with immediate effect.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter who likes the idea of working for a leading Global player.
- You will be spearheading our Business Development Efforts in Singapore and develop our business with both new and existing customers
- You will lead and support the execution of business models from idea conception to full execution and program management
- You will represent DE-CIX at regional industry events such as Peering Forums, APRICOT, Capacity Conferences
- Liaise with our Global Key Account Managers to serve our Global Customers better
- You will develop a network of partners (Ex. System integrators) that will sell our Enterprise service portfolio to Enterprises
- What also awaits you is an appreciative corporate culture and a cooperation in an international team of trustful like-minded network specialists, as well as great working conditions Exciting and diverse challenges in an innovative and international environment, within the framework of a crisis-resistant permanent contract with the world s market leader in its sector
- Extremely friendly and supportive colleagues
What's important to us:
- Strong knowledge and experience in Interconnection, IP Peering, IP Transit. Knowledge on Cloud Interconnection and Cloud Computing in general is a big plus.
- You have several years of experience in a similar Business Development role, ideally in the Wholesale Telecom / Internet provider / systems integrator segment.
- Very good communication skills with customers as well as and a very good team player intern.
- Your experience as a successful Biz Dev and Sales person is more important to us than your academic qualifications.
- Very good verbal & written communication skills, especially in English (fluent). Malay or Chinese considered a big plus.
- Excellent MS Office skills. Any experience with a CRM or email campaign platform would be a plus.
- This position is based in Malaysia. You should be in possession of a work permit or similar.
If you are looking for new challenges in the network communication sector and know how to combine teamwork with a high degree of self-motivation and independence, we look forward to receiving your complete application, including salary expectations, to be sent to Nathalie Langley.