Who Are We?
Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. Thats the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it. Job Category
Technology Compensation Overview
The annual base salary range provided for this position is a nationwide market range and represents a broad range of salaries for this role across the country. The actual salary for this position will be determined by a number of factors, including the scope, complexity and location of the role; the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; and other conditions of employment. As part of our comprehensive compensation and benefits program, employees are also eligible for performance-based cash incentive awards. Salary Range
$125,200.00 - $206,600.00 Target Openings
1 What Is the Opportunity?
At Travelers, we apply our Agile method to any team that provides business value by incorporating iterative processes and a built-in reliance on customer feedback. As the Sr. Director, Transformation & Implementation Change Management Lead-Agile, you will grow and transform our Agile landscape. You will oversee change management and communications for on-going changes and transformation activities based on stakeholder needs. In partnership with senior leaders and key stakeholders, you will design and deliver practical change interventions including stakeholder assessments, change impact assessments and communication plan for agile change initiatives. You will serve as a thought leader on Agile practices and scaling methodologies and effectively integrate both internal and external best practices and learnings to lead Agile Change and Transformation at Travelers. You will challenge and advise across multiple teams and levels of leadership, while assessing and enhancing the Agile maturity across the enterprise. What Will You Do?
What Will Our Ideal Candidate Have?
- Collaborate with leaders across Travelers to establish the standards for change and transformation initiatives, influence the strategic decisions and deliver solutions.
- Partner with business leaders to develop, recommend and implement agile training and communication strategies across Travelers.
- Develop strategies to manage and minimize resistance to adopting change initiatives across stakeholder groups.
- Evaluate the impact of organizational readiness and potential risks.
- Conduct post implementation reviews to assess the success of the change and transformation initiatives implemented.
- Drive implementation of metrics to optimize delivery of business outcomes through the assessment of responsiveness, quality, productivity, and customer and business value.
- Foster a culture of innovation and ensure the best use of resources by aligning and building strategic and collaborative relationships with key leaders across the organization.
- Refine Travelers end-to-end processes to align with Agile principles and approaches.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What is a Must Have?
- Bachelors Degree.
- Five years of Agile experience and change management.
- Two years of people management experience.
- Four years of experience implementing Agile principles and practices in different cultures and environments.
- Embody Agile core values of openness, courage, respect, focus, and commitment. Infuse Agile principles, practices and methodologies to achieve team success.
- Expert change leadership skills including the ability to create an inclusive environment, manage conflict and develop solutions to mitigate risk.
- Ability to utilize tailored coaching techniques to inspire individuals and teams to perform at a higher level.
- Ability to influence behaviors of leaders at all levels and without traditional hierarchy.
- Foster an environment where individuals thrive as empowered and equal members of a team.
- Ability to communicate thoughts, concepts, practices effectively at all levels, adjusting as needed to a target audience.
- Expertise working with others in a cross-functional multi-team environment.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continually improve, share learning with others and encourage team development.
What Is in It for You?
- Three years leading Agile Change Management Initiatives.
- Five years of business and/or technology related experience.
- Three years of experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
- Health Insurance: Employees and their eligible family members including spouses, domestic partners, and children are eligible for coverage from the first day of employment.
- Retirement: Travelers matches your 401(k) contributions dollar-for-dollar up to your first 5% of eligible pay, subject to an annual maximum. If you have student loan debt, you can enroll in the Paying it Forward Savings Program. When you make a payment toward your student loan, Travelers will make an annual contribution into your 401(k) account. You are also eligible for a Pension Plan that is 100% funded by Travelers.
- Paid Time Off: Start your career at Travelers with a minimum of 20 days Paid Time Off annually, plus nine paid company Holidays.
- Wellness Program: The Travelers wellness program is comprised of tools and resources that empower you to achieve your wellness goals. In addition, our Life Balance program provides access to professional counseling services, life coaching and other resources to support your daily life needs. Through Life Balance, youre eligible for five free counseling sessions with a licensed therapist.
- Volunteer Encouragement: We have a deep commitment to the communities we serve and encourage our employees to get involved. Travelers has a Matching Gift and Volunteer Rewards program that enables you to give back to the charity of your choice.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you are a candidate and have specific questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email () so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.
To learn more about our comprehensive benefit programs please visit .