Senior Electrical Contracts Manager
£70,000 - £80,000 Basic + Car Allowance + Pension + Package
Great opportunity for an electrical contracts managers looking to join an ambitious and expanding company. Take ownership of a large scale data centre project where you can have an impact from pre-construction through to handover. Great package on offer with true progression opportunities for the person.
This company are a multi-faceted engineering services and construction business. Boasting a multi-sector client base they continue to grow. Become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career. This role will suit someone who has overseen large-scale infrastructure projects within data centres, pharmaceutical, heavy industry or similar.
- Project management of construction projects
- Ensuring works are delivered as per contract obligations
- Manage supply chain and sub-contractor performance
- Report on contract performance
- Manage financial application, job costing, and forecasting update processes for contract sales
- Experienced Contracts Manager, Construction Manager, MEP Manager, Project Manager
- Project experience within data centres, pharmaceutical, heavy industrial ect.
- M&E Project Management experience
- Qualifications Construction and/ or Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Building Services)
Electrical contracts manager, MEP, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, project manager, project management, data centre, mission critical, hyperscale, pharmaceutical, package manager, MEP lead,