Senior .NET Full Stack Developer
We are thrilled to be partnering up with this client, a leading player in international racing.
This will be a once in a lifetime opportunity for a Senior .NET Developer to join a company working with real cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic and fantastic team.
Our client is expanding their engineering team, seeking to hire a new Senior Full Stack Developer (.NET + Angular) with around 10+ years of experience.
You will be supporting the Engineering team, working on mission critical application to support championships and support series.
You will have a access to a fantastic array of benefits including VIP season pass for you and 4 people.
You will be working with high-octane, cutting edge technology in a truly unique office.
And finally, you will be surrounded with like-minded people in a supportive environment - sharing a common interest for racing and coding.
- Based in Biggin Hill (South London)
- Hybrid work - x3 times a week required in the office.
- Competitive package negotiable depending on experience.
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- VIP Paddock passes to Silverstone for 4 people
- 25 days holiday + entire Christmas period off.
- Full Stack ASP.Net Developer with more than 5yrs experience in a software development environment
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office/JIRA/Confluence or similar applications
- Experience with the following technologies / tools:C# / WebAPI / REST / Angular / CSS (Less) / WebSockets (SignalR) / SQL / WPF / Linq / Entity Framework / Swagger / AutoMapper.
- Experience with developing / supporting distributed event-based architectures built around message buses and event streams e.g. Kafka / ActiveMq / RabbitMq / SQS.
- You have experience working with asynchronous and multi-threaded code and environments.
- Fluent working knowledge of Linq and associated functional programming practices in the C# environment.
- You have experience working with database architecture and tools (e.g., MSSQL & PostgreSQL)
- Experience writing and maintaining Unit, integration, E2E and regression tests and test suites.
- You are well versed in Object Oriented programming concepts and common patterns such as MVVM / DI / CQRS with tools such as Unity / AutoFac / MediatR.
- You have strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to evaluate, report and converse effectively.
- You understand core TCP/IP principles.
- You understand core XML / XSD principles.
Please get in touch today if you wish to explore this opportunity further, or apply below for an immediate review!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.