WHO ARE WE?
We're Phenomenon Detroit, a data-driven digital growth agency located in Detroit and LA. We're one of the fastest growing companies in the area and are looking to grow our team with talented, hungry, and data-driven marketers. We work with some of the coolest companies in and around Detroit as well as San Francisco, New York, and LA. We're becoming one of the premier growth marketing agencies in the US and are looking for an experienced Sr. Growth Marketing Manager that can help take us to the next level.
WHO YOU ARE
An understanding of digital marketing is required for this position. You need to understand the ins and outs of digital marketing strategy in a fast-paced environment. You will need to be able to control a room and talk digital marketing strategy and growth with our clients. This position requires someone that has been in the trenches of leading and executing a high level digital marketing strategy. Startup experience is a huge plus.
HOW YOU'LL SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Manage the day-to-day workflow and client communication
- Create weekly/monthly status reports
- Lead and implement client account planning and revenue planning
- Work closely with digital marketing, strategy, and creative team to ensure client success
- Inform the overall business strategy and keep management team apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks, and other key nuances which affect the health of the business
- Work with the Account team on improving processes
- Ensure clients campaigns, creative, analytics, etc. are implemented and accurate
MANAGE AND GROW PORTFOLIO OF CLIENTS
- Own direct management of 5-10 accounts
- Own client relationships across existing client base and participate in client kick-off and strategy sessions
- Identify areas of improvement based on weekly/monthly results
- Assess strategies currently in place for existing clients and recommend new or amended priorities as needed to support each client's business objectives
- Identify and sell growth opportunities within existing client accounts to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Solicit feedback and monitor client satisfaction in all agency services and deliverables
- Ensure that significant ROI is being achieved across all assigned accounts and that high standards of quality are met from the account team
- 4+ years experience in an Account role or Digital Marketing Manager role
- Understand the data that drives digital marketing
- Detailed organization is an absolute must
- The ability to look at a digital campaign and understand what the numbers mean
- Knowledge on how PPC, SEO, and Paid Social works and tie together
- Strategic mindset with the ability to develop, retain and grow client programs
- High level of self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously
- Technologically savvy with the ability to quickly learn and become a pro at new marketing technology tools
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize a high volume of projects
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on client needs
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
WHERE IT ALL GOES DOWN:
You'll work out of the Phenomenon Detroit office building in Detroit once a week, if located in the Detroit area. Working from home is offered for the remaining days.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- You'll get paid at a competitive rate with room to grow.
- Our team is growing quickly, so you'll get the opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility and grow a ton personally!
- Loads of perks including health and dental benefits, unlimited PTO, tons of snacks, an office dog, and a friendly working environment.