Senior IT System Administrator (m/f/d)
Aroundhome is the largest intermediary for home products and services in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, and soon throughout Europe. Our 300 employees work every day to make our service even better for our specialist companies and customers.
No matter where our customers live. No matter what needs to be done: be it the patio for the next family celebration, the garage for the new car or a front door for the perfect come-home feeling. Aroundhome is already helping millions of people make the right decisions about their own homes. Not anonymously and not just digitally. We take our time and are personally there for our customers.
Together with you, we want to build Aroundhome into the one platform around the house and look forward to welcoming you to our office at Potsdamer Platz.
- As IT system administrator (m/f/d) you are responsible for our heterogeneous IT infrastructure and server landscape (Microsoft, Mac OS, Juniper, WatchGuard)
- You independently take over the planning and implementation of projects for the further development of our IT environment (e.g. migration of on-premise solutions to the cloud)
- You also tackle all IT challenges of employees in 1st and 2nd level support (remote and onsite support) with
- You give help for self-help and share your expertise by planning internal user training sessions and also conduct them yourself
- You ensure the recording, documentation and maintenance of existing IT processes and drive optimizations as well as innovations with a lot of passion in daily business
- You already bring several years of in-depth knowledge in IT system administration and are confident in using cloud solutions (Google Workspace, Atlassian Suite, Microsoft 365, Slack) as well as scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash).
- You already have experience in the independent definition as well as implementation of projects and always strive for the most pragmatic solutions possible
- You are happy to assist your colleagues in all IT matters in German and English and proactively fix recurring sources of error
- You like to face technical challenges, are sparring partner in your team and manage it through your communicative nature to explain even layman contexts understandable
- You like to move in a dynamic environment with down-to-earth atmosphere and bring a healthy dose of humor with you
What we offer
- Your career: In addition to an intensive induction into our internal workflows and processes, you will independently shape your learning curve with
- Innovation: An exciting position in an international, English-speaking team and state-of-the-art technologies with which you can put your ideas into action
- Challenge: We give you your own responsibilities from day one and combine them with short decision-making paths and plenty of leeway
- Development: Regular tech-meetups, free access to LinkedIn Learning as well as informative workshops that give you new input and promote your personal development
- Optimal working conditions: A state-of-the-art office at Potsdamer Platz with the option of home office from all over Germany, as well as fully-remote in Europe and a corporate culture characterized by authenticity and team spirit