***The Senior Resourcing Manager can work remotely from anywhere in the United States or Eurpoe***
Provides strategic and tactical resourcing recommendations and support to functional managers, business leaders and senior management to sustain growth and profitability for Advanced Clinical. Works with Resourcing and Business Strategy Director to develop and enhance resourcing strategies and maintain consistency and predictability across business lines. Develops and maintains resourcing models to help guide capacity needs and decisions for timely hiring. Participates in resourcing discussions and recommendations across Advanced Clinical solutions through effective partnership with identified functional leaders, inclusive of analyzing resource assignments, skillsets, and capacity against demand and providing data and reports to aide in decision making across functions. Ensures data integrity and standardization in resource time-tracking systems. Updates and maintains employee experience database. Supports and educates internal partners on use of resourcing toolsets and processes. Supports rollout and adoption of all new resourcing guidelines and processes.
Advanced Clinical is a clinical development and strategic resourcing organization committed to providing a better clinical experience across the drug development journey. Our goal is to improve the lives of all those touched by clinical research - approaching each opportunity with foresight, character, resilience and innovation.
- Establishes partnerships with key functional leaders and managers and communicates and collaborates including sharing of information.
- Provides data/analysis and makes recommendations for resourcing decisions and models
- Calculates portfolio of Resourcing Key Performance Indices (KPI's), and distributes to Sr. Management and Functional Leaders. Works to automate processes and highlight areas that are not achieving target benchmarks.
- Work collaboratively with the finance organization in areas where resourcing impacts budget, forecast, and actual reporting. Support CFO/FP&A in all Board of Advisors reporting and inquiries as needed on resourcing
- Responsible for the resourcing models, capacity analysis, research, and recommendations to fill resourcing needs. Liaises with functional leaders to finalize sourcing requests.
- Supports discussions during functional resourcing calls/meetings as needed. Actively participates in resourcing calls/meetings as needed to gather information and action items as well as share best practices for the resourcing process. Manages confidential information regarding upcoming resource leaves, terminations, or organizational changes.
- Maintains and updates standardized resourcing and time-tracking processes and escalates process issues to Advanced Clinical senior management for assistance and resolution. Reviews and relays feedback from the functional leaders on suggested tool enhancements or process revisions.
- Manages, reviews, and analyzes available resourcing tools to provide resourcing trends. Analyzes available data and provides detailed information to functional leaders to assist in resource assignments inclusive of current and projected capacity vs demand.
- May participate in the interviewing, hiring, and onboarding of new staff. Performs other work-related duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimal travel may be required (up to 25%).
- BA/BS degree in business, management, or in the science/health care field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of key financial terminology and concepts; financial analysis experience a plus
- Experience in business analytics and data mining, preferably to include resourcing strategies, utilization, turnover, retention, and realization
- Basic understanding of resourcing requirements for different activities and functions. Experience creating budget proposals a plus
- Ability to understand implications of operational outcomes on financial results, including forecast, budget and cash flow.
- Direct and relevant clinical research experience preferred; Global experience preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines while delivering high quality work in a dynamic environment is essential.
- Attention to detail with excellent documentation skills and ability to continuously anticipate and solve problems
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills, with a team-oriented and collaborative approach geared towards providing solutions and consistent delivery.
- Excellent computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, and Internet are required.