Have you been working within the Cyber Security space, and are now looking for a position that will elevate your technical abilities? Looking for exposure to Cloud technologies? This Center City, Philadelphia Financial Investment Institution is looking to bring on a Senior Security Engineer to manage their Security Program and secure their AWS environment. This is the perfect role for someone with 3-5 years' experience that is a general blue-team engineer that is a mile-wide and inch-deep.
Coming from an infrastructure background would be awesome, but certainly not required. Understanding infrastructure concepts and technology is super important within the Cyber space- understand what you're securing. They have a decent size AWS environment, and are still actively migrating everything on-prem over. You'll need to have a strong base understanding of Cloud Security and tools. 50% of this position is based around project work, and engineering. The other 50% is operations focused, and senior Incident Response. They use a 3rd party vendor to manage their L1 IR, so having good communication skills to problem solve with the outside party is also important. This role will give you the ability to own a security program, work with cutting edge security tools, and speak to high level executives- ultimately building out the core pillars of any successful security technologist!
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Senior Security Analyst, SOC Lead, or Security Engineer
- Experience with Cloud technologies, migrations, and relevant compliance (AWS environment)
- Experience with Risk Assessments and Vulnerability Management
- Experience with IAM (Identity and Access Management), SSO, and MFA
- Experience with high level operations and Incident Response
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Securing CI/CD
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Security Operations
- 50% Project Work and Cloud Security
- 80% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Bonus eligible (18%, plus additional bonus perks and incentives)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.