Apply for this job now
Senior Systems Administrator
- Fort Benning, Georgia
- Job Type
- 21 Jul 2022
Apply for this job now
Location: Fort Benning, GA.
Hours: 0, Monday thru Friday except Federal holidays
Rate : Open
• Manage and perform maintenance and storage allocation in the cloud / servers and provide print server maintenance and management.
• Provide ETS Active Directory Management on user and computer accounts, print objects, and security groups; create and maintain standard computer account naming conventions. Conduct mobile device (laptop or tablet) security briefs, issues and turn-ins.
• Assist student soldiers in registering for the TRADOC Student Account Solution (TSAS) to allow smartcard access to ETS systems.
• Assist the Government in auditing student AUP and IA directories to ensure 100% DoD IA compliance. Conduct quarterly Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) analysis and mitigation on ETS systems/servers to ensure DoD IA compliance.
• Develop and enhance business process development for day-to-day maintenance an support requests. Work with the NECt o resolve issues related to user accounts, network outages, remote access and Wi-Fi access. Provide incident response for systems/users with known or suspected Information Assurance (IA) compliance issues.
• Develop and maintain the TRADOC Knowledge Management (TKE) ETS System
• Administrator SharePoint site to include the collection and organization of data and metrics. Research various methods of collecting and tracking data and reporting in printable formats. Evaluating and improve existing processes and develop new processes where applicable. Translate processes into SharePoint cloud/file share configurations, create and test configurations, folders, documents, calendars, and other
• SharePoint objects, and scripts.
• Maintain the ETS system registrations in SCCM and AD and work with NEC to register systems in NPS to allow machines to be imaged over the network.
• SECRET security clearance is required and BA/BS with at least 10 years
• Provide support for the day-to-day activity of the ETS team, manage the ETS team members, coordinate ETS scheduling and functions, and work closely with the contracted Program Manager and Government customer to facilitate the mission.
• The Systems Administrator will have a Master's degree with at least 10 years or a Bachelor's degree with at least 12 years of experience in a technical environment, with at least 8 years of experience supporting student environments of similar scope and size either for the Government or on behalf of a Government client.
• The ETS Lead shall possess a Bachelor's degree in an IT related field.
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation certification is required.
• The Systems Administrator must possess a Security+ and Microsoft Certification is required.
• The ETS Lead must have an Active SECRET Clearance in good standing on the first day of the contract.
- Job Reference: 663999281-2
- Date Posted: 21 July 2022
- Recruiter: ASP Web Solutions
- Location: Fort Benning, Georgia
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: I.T. & Communications
- Job Type: Permanent